Call for Abstract
- Either new result or work that presented elsewhere in the past is acceptable. In the latter case, the author should declare when and which conference the work was presented.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically using the Online Submission Form at the bottom of this page.
- Abstracts will be accepted for poster or oral presentation or could be rejected.
The Scientific Program Committee invites the submission of abstracts on original work or recently presented work. Topics related to pharmacometrics - methodology or applications - are accepted. All abstracts can be basically considered a poster presentation. Some may be assigned as an oral presentation by the selection of Committee. Presenting authors must register at the time of abstract submission.
Each abstract must follow the required format outlined below. Additionally, each abstract must include sufficient data so that the reader can understand the study design, methods, results and any conclusions that should be drawn from the study.
International Travel Grant
Applicants must be students or young scientists <= 40 year old.
International participants who present their work at the Pharmacometrics Japan Conference 2020 are eligible to apply.
Financial support up to 130,000 JPY/person for the airfare and 3 night stay in Tokyo.
10 people can be granted by selection of the Scientif Committee.
Abstract Submission Deadline 30 November 2019
Presenter Notification 6 December 2019
How to prepare the abstract:
- The main text of the abstract (in English) should be not more than 350 words.
- The abstract MUST describe the followings: Background / Methods / Results / Conclusions and Keywords (up to 6 max.)
- Authors need to prepare Microsoft Word file to proceed to the online submission.